- Hang on Logo
- Update Error
- Auto Restart
- Software Fault
- Screw ★ 0.8
- Screw + 1.5
- Plastic picks
- Sim Card ejector
- USB Data Cable
- Qualcomm Flash Image Loader v220.127.116.11
- Vivo Y53 Firmware
- Remove the sim tray by the sim card ejector tool, then fully turn off your phone.
- Remove the two screws at the bottom by Screw ★ 0.8 tool.
- Carefuly remove the back cover using the plastic pick tool.
- After dissassembly we can now proceed to flashing.
Download the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader v18.104.22.168 QFIL then extract.
Download the Vivo Y53 Firmware then extract.
Open the QFIL software check the Flat Build.
Load the Vivo Firmware, Select Browse go to your vivo firmware extracted path.
- Select this filename "prog_emmc_firehose_8917_ddr.mbn" to your vivo firmware extracted path.
- Load XML to your vivo firmware extracted path.
- Select this filename "rawprogram_unsparse" to your vivo firmware extracted path.
- There will be another popup select the filename "patch0".
- Before we proceed to flashing we have to put the phone into testpoint to activate the EDL mode by connecting those two dots.
- Make sure you have a Qualcomm driver installed to your computer, google it, use the tweezer to connect the two dots, then while holding those testpoint, connect the USB cable to your phone and to the computer, to know that it is connected you will hear a beep sound, then remove the tweezer to the two dots to begin flashing.
- Lets go back to the QFIL and click dowload, you will see a blue gauge in progress to the status bar, wait untill it reach to the end then your done.
- Remove the USB Cable and assemble the phone then boot it up, NOTE: all data stored and downloaded apps that previously installed will be erased.
WARNING: Do at your own RISK, i am not responsible to any damage of your device if there is a hidden defect prior to the problem.
ORIGINAL PHOTO & CONTENT
© allrights reserved