I've started to work on Blurtkey - the mobile Hive Keychain for Blurt. However, I've hit a snag in its development. The computer and device I use for development takes time to boot up. As such, a good 15 minutes is wasted just booting the dev environment. This is one the reasons I prefer working on web applications compared to embedded systems - web apps boot faster. I easily get impatient with boot ups.
Plus, the simulator - an Android emulator - crashes when I start troubleshooting and debugging. A real pain in the ***. I need to reboot it when it crashes.
Anyway, enough of the rants and just go directly to the progress. The first I achieved was to replace the Intro page with a new background and logo made by @megadrive.
There are a couple of issues on the pipeline of which I'm undecided on which one to tackle next.
1. Replace other hive icons / images with Blurt
Hive icons when you install the app currently displays/uses the ones from Hive. I need to replace this with logos/brand for Blurt
2. Fix the Import Existing Account
Currently throws out an exception when I try to import my existing Blurt account.
This was just to give an update on the progress I have for this project. I'll just post more as time allows.
@eastmael's Witness Projects
- https://blurt-now.com/ to monitor your Blurt account
- https://bi.blurt-now.com/ for your Blurt Business Intelligence data needs (currently migrating to a new server)
- https://blurtopian.com @blurtopian #blurtopian Blurt contribution curation initiative
- @brunobot a Blurt Discord Bot notification service
Find my contributions valuable? Please consider voting for my witness: