I received a notification in Akash's discord regarding a Gitcoin Grants Round Hackathon Challenge. I previously submitted a Grant Application for Akash Connect, but due to time constraint, that project's been put on hold.
For this hackathon, I plan to put up a Blurt witness node, a condenser front-end, or a public node on top of Akash.
If you look at the hackathon's page, there are actually five categories applicants can submit to.
- Solana On Akash (1000 AKT)
- Minecraft On Akash (1000 AKT)
- Awesome Apps On Akash (1000 AKT)
- Radicle.Xyz + Akash (2500 AKT)
- Discourse On Akash (1000 AKT)
The wonderful thing about is that since I'm also running a #dig validator, some or all commands for creating a wallet were similar to what I did for dig (I just had to replace
akash when executing commands). How cool is that?
The role of a witness in the Blurt Blockchain is to verify incoming transactions, produce blocks when scheduled, participate in governance. In addition to this, there is a formal expectation that Witnesses advocate for the Blurt blockchain, review software, and build the Blurt community.
Wish me luck!
@eastmael's Witness Projects
- https://blurt-now.com/ to monitor your Blurt account
- https://bi.blurt-now.com/ for your Blurt Business Intelligence data needs (pending database connection update)
- https://blurtopian.com @blurtopian #blurtopian Blurt contribution curation initiative
- @brunobot a Blurt Discord Bot notification service
Find my contributions valuable? Please consider voting for my witness: