Bruno Bot First Burn Report - 80 BLURT

in blurtopian •  last year 

BANNER_2048x512 _post - MF.png

To stay true to the bot's objective to contribute to Blurt tokenomics, @blurtbot just made it's first burn of 80 BLURT.

https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/tx/8401276000642596fb493c081ee691f4f707293c

Current workflow will be 80% of Blurt received will be burned while the remaining 20% or perhaps lesser later will be used to pay for servers and transaction fees.

Hopefully this will be automated in the future.

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE BLURT!
Sort Order:  
  ·  last year  ·  

Congratulations! This post has been upvoted by the @blurtcurator communal account,
You can request a vote every 12 hours from the #getupvote channel in the official Blurt Discord.Don't wait to join ,lots of good stuff happening there.